Thursday 24 April 2008

How This Collaboration Started

Baby Kangaroo: Still not exactly clear on what the means bas di a3da ba2a mesh 3al email. So I'm thinking of starting a blog as well. But I don't want it to be public really. Does that mean that I should just write on my own and not open a blog. I mean I'd like only a few people to be able to read it or like get my permission before they read. Is that possible?

Eureka: Yeah there are privacy options. You could limit it to people who you give permission to read. Blogger has all these options explained really clearly. You should go for it.


BK: Sounds good

E: Can't wait for your blog!

BK: Yeah I'll keep you updated but like many blogs it'll be narcissistic, but I'd love to just get a little dialogue going on about certain things y'know.

E: Perfect, I love narcissism. Works well with my sarcasm.

BK: Mine too! Y'know we should publish these emails sometimes. Maybe we could collaborate on our blogs. I'll have another cast & crew probably but what the heck. I could be like that new grey's anatomy show where Addison is the star and you could be the Greys Anatomy.

E: Hahahaha sounds good to me. And we'll guest star regularly and everything. Two shows for the price of one!

BK: LOVE THAT. Seriously, I'll take this weekend to think about it a bit more and get back to you. And then we'll write shorter pieces for each others blogs to start up debate and get our friends involved in the blog more. And we'll be famous. And then Esquire will ask us to write articles together. And they'll give us the Sarcasmo-Narssicimo Annual Award of the year.

E: Haha I AM DOWN BROTHER. And you and I are funny together. We make fun of each other very well. And you can even defend my boobs.

BK: Done. And done. But be forewarned I'll be the academic geeky romantic-comedy loving one.

No comments: